- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 80 g (1/2 cup) hulled hemp seeds (hearts)
- 3 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbs monk fruit syrup or 1–2 drops of liquid stevia
- 1–2 tbs filtered water (optional)
- 80 g (1/2 cup) blueberries
- 1 tbs shredded coconut, toasted
In a saucepan over medium heat whisk together the coconut milk, hemp seeds, shredded coconut, chia seeds, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and sweetener of choice for 2–3 minutes, or until the mixture begins to bubble.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is thick and creamy (if the mixture looks too thick, simply add a dash of filtered water).
To serve, divide the mixture between two bowls and top with the blueberries and toasted shredded coconut.