A satisfying soup that can be served hot or cold, this rich and creamy soup is best served with crusty bread and an extra pinch of paprika.
- 2 cups broccoli, roasted
- 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5L Bioglan collagen bone broth (1 tsp per 200ml hot water)
- 250g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tsp paprika
- Serve with a sprinkle of paprika
Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the broccoli, garlic, almonds, and extra virgin olive oil on a baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes. Leave the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare the bone broth in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Add the roasted vegetables to a food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Add to the saucepan with the bone broth, stir and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with crusty bread and a pinch of paprika.
Recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.