- 600g (4 cups) mango, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- 300g (2 cups) pineapple, cored, peeled, diced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tbs honey, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 500ml unsweetened almond milk
- 250g (1 cup) crushed ice
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- Desiccated coconut, to serve
Blend together three-quarters of the mango with the pineapple, bananas, honey, lemon juice, almond milk and crushed ice in food processor or blender until smooth.
Divide between serving bowls and top with the remaining mango. Scoop out the passionfruit pulp and spoon on top of the mango.
Garnish with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut before serving.