- 2 1/2 tbs coconut water, plus extra if necessary
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Small pinch of cayenne powder (more if you like it hot)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and whiz everything together until smooth (if it’s a bit thick for your liking, or you prefer a longer drink, just loosen it up with some more coconut water).
Pour into a glass and drink straight away.