- 2 large chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 large radicchio head, roughly torn
- Baby endive leaves, torn
- 100g (4 cups) rocket, washed
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 2 large handfuls alfalfa sprouts
- 120g (3/4 cup) raisins
Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a rimmed baking tray. Roast for 25-35 minutes until firm to the touch and cooked through (the centre of the breasts should register at least 74C (165F) on a meat thermometer).
Remove from the oven and let rest, covered loosely with foil, until cool, then slice.
Arrange the chicken, radicchio, endive and rocket between bowls. Top with a mixture of the papaya, carrot, alfalfa sprouts and raisins before serving.