- 2 large eggs
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked, chopped
- 1 handful mizuna or baby rocket leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest finely grated
- 200g (1 cup) pumpkin, cut into small strips, cooked
- 250g (1 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 8 roast beef slices
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, halved, finely sliced or shredded
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Once boiling, carefully lower the eggs into the water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain again, then gently crack shells and peel. Roughly chop eggs and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the coriander, mizuna or baby rocket, lemon juice, lemon zest, pumpkin and yoghurt, stirring well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Lay the roast beef slices on a flat chopping board. Spread with the yoghurt mixture and top with shredded Chinese cabbage.
Roll up into cylinders and sprinkle with black pepper before serving.