- 120 g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tsp paprika, or smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and julienned
- 2 tbs sunflower oil, divided
- 2 tbs red or yellow curry paste
- 600 g (4 cups) fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp warm water, mayonnaise, garlic, paprika, cumin, lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
Add the cabbage and apple, folding to combine with the dressing. Cover and set aside.
Heat a wok over high heat until hot. In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp oil with the curry paste; add the prawns and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, tossing to coat.
Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil to the wok, swirl to coat, then add the prawns; stir-fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
To serve, fill the tortillas with the slaw and prawns. Serve straight away for best results.