- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ small piece ginger root, peeled and grated
- 2 red chilli, finely sliced
- ½ cup snow peas, cut finely on the diagonal
- ½ bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbs soy sauce or tamari
- 750ml boiling water combined with 2 tbs Bioglan Collagen Bone Broth powder (broth)
- 250g green prawns, de-shelled and deveined
- ½ bunch coriander leaves
- ½ bunch mint leaves
- 1 lime
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a wok or pan over medium heat, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add ginger, half the chilli, snow peas and spring onions, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
Add the bone broth and soy sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes. Taste the broth and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Add prawns to the broth and after 2-3 minutes remove and place in the bottom of two bowls topped with the herbs. Pour stock over the prawns and herbs and finish with extra chilli and a squeeze of lime.