- 175g (3/4 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 120g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 2 tbs parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 450g (2 cups) canned artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- Salt and black pepper
- 250g (2 cups) sugar snap peas, to serve
Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan and lemon juice with a splash of water in a mixing bowl.
Add the artichoke and coriander leaves, mashing well to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Steam the sugar snap peas in a steaming basket set over a half-filled saucepan of simmering water for about 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Garnish the dip with coriander leaves and some more freshly ground black pepper before serving with the peas.