- 400g (2 1/2 cups) silken tofu, drained
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1 tbs maple syrup, plus extra for serving
- 300g (2 cups) blueberries
- 2 tbs rolled oats
- 3-4 tbs black chia seeds
- 3 tbs walnuts, chopped
- 3 tbs unsalted pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 2 tbs pumpkin seeds, chopped
To make the tofu cream, combine the tofu, coconut milk, maple syrup, half the blueberries, oats and 1 tablespoon chia seeds in a food processor. Let stand for 5 minutes before puréeing on high until smooth.
Divide the tofu cream between four bowls.
To serve, stir together the nuts and pumpkin seeds in a glass. Spoon on top of the tofu cream and sprinkle with chia seeds. Garnish with remaining blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup.