- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-2cm rounds
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into even sized square pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into equal lengths
- Extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
Cashew Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup Healthy Way raw cashews
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 lime, juiced
Soak wooden skewers prior to cooking.
To make the sauce, combine cashews, olive oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and enough water in a blender to make a runny consistency. Set aside until needed.
Thread vegetables onto the pointy end of the skewers. Pre-heat BBQ or grill plate with olive oil and place skewers on the grill. Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning regularly, until charred and the vegetables are tender.
Take off the heat and serve with the cashew dipping sauce.