- 2 large skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 250 g (1 cup) plain yoghurt
- 2 tbs tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 25 g (1 cup) flat-leaf parsley, torn
- 25 g (1 cup) coriander, torn, divided
- 2 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeded
- 2 tbs shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbs white sesame seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Bring a saucepan of water to a rapid simmer. Lower the chicken breasts into the water, cover, and set off the heat for 30 minutes, letting the residual heat cook them through.
In the meantime, combine the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, parsley, half the coriander, and a good pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Bled on high until smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste as needed. Cover and chill until needed.
Remove the chicken from the water and drain on kitchen paper. Roughly shred using two forks.
Fill the lettuce leaves with the chicken, pomegranate seeds, pistachios, and sesame seeds. Top with the remaining coriander and spoon over some of the dressing, serving the remainder on the side.