- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100ml olive oil, plus 2 tbs extra for frying
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored
- 450g (3 cups) fresh tiger prawns, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 250g (1 3/4 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 50g (2 cups) rocket, washed
- 1 small green oakleaf lettuce, roughly torn
- Salt and black pepper
Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream until incorporated.
Cut the cored pineapple into thin slices and then into quarters, arranging them between four plates.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan set over a high heat until hot. Season the prawns with salt and pepper. Add the prawns to the pan and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until pink and tender, tossing frequently.
Arrange prawns, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, lettuce and rocket on top of pineapple on the plates. Spoon over the dressing before serving.