- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 250g minced (ground) lean lamb
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 rounds of Lebanese bread
- Oil spray
- ½ bunch coriander
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- ¼ bunch mint
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
Combine chopped onion, spring onion, garlic, coriander, cumin, chilli and minced lamb in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Lay the Lebanese bread on a baking tray and top with raw mince mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Finely shred half of the mint and mix it with the yoghurt and a generous pinch of salt. Top each flatbread with a dollop of yoghurt and serve with lemon wedges.