- 600 ml coconut water
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 100 g (3/4 cup) strawberries, hulled and halved
- 100 g (3/4 cup) raspberries
- 70 g (1/2 cup) blueberries
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, cored and diced
- 150 g (1 cup) white grapes, halved
Stir together coconut water, lime juice and sugar in a large mixing bowl until sugar dissolves.
Arrange the fruit between the holes of a six-hole popsicle mold. Ladle the coconut water mixture over the fruit so that it almost comes to the top of the molds.
Cover and freeze until set, 4-6 hours; skewer wooden sticks into the lollies after 2 hours of freezing.
Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before turning out and serving.