- 2 medium coconuts
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina powder
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mixed berries, e.g. raspberries and blackberries
- 1 star fruit, thinly sliced
- 15 g (1/2 cup) colourful flowers, e.g. pansies
- 1 tbs assorted dragee balls
Split the coconuts in half; wrap in a tea towel and hit carefully, but firmly, with a hammer to split them open. Reserve any coconut water and pour into a blender. Open up the coconuts, breaking into two halves.
Add the frozen blueberries, banana, coconut milk, and spirulina powder to the blender. Cover and blend on high until smooth.
Pour into the coconut halves and garnish with frozen mixed berries, star fruit, flowers, and dragee balls.