- 1 quantity 70-85% raw cacao chocolate
Peanut Butter Filling
Berry Burst filling
- 1 handful of your favourite frozen berries
- 1 tbs shredded coconut, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tbs macadamia butter
- 1/2 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground turmeric, plus extra for garnish
Coffee Crunch Filling
- 3 tbs almond butter
- 1 tbs ground espresso coffee
- 1 tsp roasted coffee beans, crushed, plus extra whole beans, for garnish
Line a regular 12-hole or large 6-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
Melt down the raw chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring as you go, until thick and creamy.
Make your filling of choice by putting your filling ingredients in a small bowl and stirring to combine (if you’re making peanut butter cups then there’s nothing to do here!).
Fill the paper cases one-third of the way up with the melted chocolate, then transfer to the freezer and leave to set.
Once set, spoon 1/2 teaspoon of your chosen filling over each chocolate base. Remelt the chocolate, then pour over the filling to cover. Top each with a little sprinkling of your chosen garnish (or leave plain if making peanut butter cups), then return to the freezer until set. Enjoy straight away or transfer to an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
TIP: Each filling makes enough for six large or 12 regular-sized cups. So, if you decide to make all four flavours, reduce each filling recipe by three-quarters.
Makes 12 regular-sized or 6 large cups