- 1 large pre-made pavlova meringue base
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 400g mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries, partially thawed (make sure the frozen mix contains blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup thick shredded coconut, toasted, to serve
Place your pre-made meringue base on a large sharing plate.
In a bowl, combine the cream, mascarpone and icing sugar. Use a large spoon or baking spatula to stir gently to combine, being mindful not to over-mix.
Gently fold in berries. By using semi thawed frozen berries the lovely juices will create a lovely swirl affect n the cream.
Spoon the berry cream mixture onto the meringue base.
Garnish with some toasted shredded coconut and serve chilled.