- 1 (135 g) package raspberry jelly
- 3 ripe nectarines, pitted and cut into wedges, divided
- 8 vanilla macaroons
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 30 g (1/4 cup) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g (1 cup) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 handful soft green herbs, optional
Prepare the jelly according to its package instructions. Pour into a trifle dish and arrange about two-thirds of the sliced nectarines in it. Cover and chill until set, about 6 hours.
Place the cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Whip to soft peaks.
Arrange the macaroons on top of the set jelly. Cover with the cream and top with the nectarines, strawberries, and herbs, if using.