- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried figs, hard stalk removed
- ½ cup medjool dates
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 2-3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- Pinch ground ginger
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs Bioglan Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 cup raw cashews (pre-soaked)
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Strawberries, stalks removed and cut in half
- Fresh mint leaves
To make the cashew cream, add all ingredients to a food processor and blend. Adjust sweetness to taste, scoop into serving glasses and set aside in the fridge.
In a food processor, combine nuts, figs, dates, cranberries, spices, cacao and coconut oil and pulse until the mixture starts to bind.
To serve, top the chilled cashew layer with the raw pudding layer and garnish with berries and fresh mint leaves.