- 85g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 40g (1/2 cup) coconut flakes
- 140g (1 cup) unbleached plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 125g (3/4 cup) black and white chia seeds
- 150g (1/2 cup) light agave nectar
- 60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil, melted
- 60g (1/4 cup) cashew butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Grease and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
Pulse together the oats and coconut flakes in a food processor until finely chopped. Tip out into a mixing bowl and stir in the flour, baking powder, salt and chia seeds.
Combine the agave nectar, coconut oil and cashew butter in a separate mixing bowl, stirring until evenly combined.
Stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients until a rough, wet batter forms. Drop tablespoons of the batter onto the trays, spaced apart.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until set and firm to the touch around the edges. Remove the trays and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Once cool, carefully peel away from the greaseproof paper before serving.