- 4 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 1 handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbs roughly chopped mint leaves
- 3 tbs finely chopped cashew nuts
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
In a separate large salad bowl, toss together the baby spinach leaves, mint, parsley and red onion. Season well with salt and pepper, pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Serve.