- 8 rice paper rolls, 15 cm, kept under a damp cloth
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin batons or strips
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 large handful thin beansprouts
- 1 large handful Thai basil leaves
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 – 3 tbsp chia seeds, black and white
- 2 tbsp peanuts, finely chopped
Briefly dip a sheet of the rice paper a third of the way into a bowl of hot water. Turn and dip the remaining section before placing on kitchen paper to drain.
Arrange a mixture of the avocado, carrot, cucumber, beansprouts, and herbs on the rice paper.
Fold the bottom third over to cover before folding in the sides and rolling tightly. Continue with the remaining ingredients to complete the remaining rolls.
When ready to serve, garnish with a sprinkle of chia seeds and chopped peanuts.
Serves 4 (8 rolls)