- 2 large butternut pumpkin, halved, deseeded, cut into large sections
- 4 tbs butter, melted
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 4 tbs pine nuts
- 200g (2 cups) broccolini, trimmed
- 150g (1 cup) feta, crumbled
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
Stir together the melted butter and chopped parsley in a mixing bowl, then arrange the pumpkin in a large roasting tray and brush with the melted herb butter. Top with pine nuts and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40-50 minutes until golden-brown at the edges and tender to the tip of a knife.
Towards the end of roasting, cook the broccolini in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain well and set aside to cool. Remove the pumpkin from the oven when ready.
Arrange the pumpkin on serving plates and top with the broccolini and crumbled feta. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil before serving.