- 225 g (2 cups) asparagus, woody ends removed
- 125 g (3/4 cup) fresh or frozen peas, thawed if frozen
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 15 g (1/2 cup) dill, chopped
- 4 salad radishes, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan).
Par-cook the asparagus and peas in a saucepan of salted, boiling water until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain well; cut the asparagus in half.
Beat the eggs with the dill and some salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Melt the butter in a 20cm sauté pan set over medium heat.
Pour in the egg mixture and let it cook for 2 minutes. Arrange the asparagus and peas in the egg; transfer the pan to the oven and bake the frittata until set and slightly puffed, about 15 minutes.
Remove and let stand briefly before turning out, slicing, and serving with a garnish of radish.