- ¼ red cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, washed and grated
- ½ pear, washed and grated
- ½ large raw beetroot, washed and grated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red capsicum (pepper), de-seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup linseeds/flaxseeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- extra virgin olive oil (the best you can afford) and unfiltered apple cider vinegar, to dress
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except the olive oil and vinegar.
Add a little oil and vinegar then toss gently to combine. Serve on top of rocket and/or leafy greens.
Hot tip: Grate the cabbage, carrots, pear and beetroot straight into the serving bowl or chop in a food processor to save time and washing up!