- 6 rice paper wrappers
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 200g cups smoked tofu, cut into 6 batons
- 6 leaves soft lettuce
- 1/4 cucumber, finely julienned
- 1/2 carrot, finely julienned
- 2 spring onions finely julienned
- 1 handful coriander, leaves only
For the dipping sauce
- 2 small red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbs caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
Dip the first rice paper wrapper in a bowl of cold water, then lay it out on a clean chopping board.
Sprinkle over half a teaspoon of sesame seeds, then add a tofu baton, a folded lettuce leaf and a sixth of the vegetables and coriander.
Fold over the sides of the wrapper, then roll it up to enclose the filling. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients to form six rolls.
To make the dipping sauce, stir all of the ingredients together and serve in a bowl on the side.