9 of the absolute best last-minute stocking stuffers
Been caught short this Christmas? Wondering how on earth you’re going to find presents pronto? Here’s your life-saving stocking filler guide.
You’ve been all tied up with work, end-of-school activities, deciding who is bringing what to Christmas lunch and booking your January vacay.
And your magic Christmas is going to be seriously derailed unless you find some snappy stocking fillers fast.
We’ve rounded up nine genius last-minute gifts for everyone from mum to Aunty Mabel.
Best of all, they’ll leave you with enough change to see you through the holiday break.
View this post on Instagram
Conquer your skincare routine! ✅ Nikolaj Coster-Waldau knows the secret to clear skin and mattified complexion: the new #PureCharcoal Cleansing Range by #MenExpert! It’s designed specifically for men to get the boost and care your skin needs! . . . #LOrealParis #lorealmen #menskincare #charcoal #Purecharcoal
Last-minute Christmas gifts for men
1. Give your man the gift of grooming with Mandays Rotary Shaver, 3 in 1 Multi Groomer, Hair Clipper or Beard Trimmer ($31.49-$40.49), so he can look super sharp this summer.
2. Yes, the super-hot beard trend is here to stay in 2020. For all the bearded boys in your life, Just For Men Our Best Beard Balm Ever ($11.49) promises to leave facial hair soft, manageable and flake-free. We say yes please.
3. And for the new-age men in your life – be they fathers, brothers, partners or sons – how about oil-busting L’Oreal Men Expert Pure Charcoal Scrub ($8.99) or Pure Charcoal Clay Peel Off Mask ($10.99).
Last-minute Christmas gifts for women
4. Indulge your lucky girlfriends with the Dirty Works Get Carried Away 3 Piece Pamper Bag. Containing three beauty heroes for glowing skin – body wash, body butter and hand cream – and costing less than $10, it’s the perfect stocking stuffer!
5. For the eco-conscious ladies in your life, splash your cash on an Antipodes Kiwi Eye Cream Discovery Set ($32.99), featuring three of the New Zealand brand’s most coveted products – Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream, Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum and Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream.
6. Bosisto’s Australian Natives Essential Oil Blends are pure essential oils infused with hand-picked Australian native ingredients. Yep, there’s one for stress. And one for sleep. And even one for energy. Just saying.
View this post on Instagram
Do you use Glutamine? This supplement helps with protein synthesis in the body and supplementing it post intense training, assists with muscle repair. Glutamine supports immunity and digestive health after periods of physical stress. To learn more and shop, follow the link! - These products may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Last-minute Christmas gifts for Kris Kringle
7. If you’ve forgotten about the neighbours’ nosh-up or last-minute office do and need a quick Kris Kringle, try one of Byron Home’s Triple Scented Soy Candles for a sweet smelling surprise – with scents including Rose Blackcurrant and Cedarwood and Lemongrass Ginger and Bergamot ($12.99).
9. And for our final pick packs a punch for fitness freaks or protein shake lovers on the go – INC Shaker with Metal Ball or INC Hurricane Shaker ($6.99) are perfect for your gym buddy (or a buddy who likes the gym, even if you don’t join them…).
Written by Liz McGrath.