The House of Wellness: Autumn 2016
When Carrie Bickmore donned a beanie during her Gold Logie acceptance speech in 2015, she quickly catapulted brain cancer into the spotlight.
One year on, we speak to Carrie about her quest to help raise $1 million for brain cancer treatment, and why she won’t stop championing for greater awareness and funds to combat this heartbreaking illness.
This edition also features:
- TV host Larry Emdur on why turning 50 was the push he needed to change his health and take on new challenges, including the new House of Wellness radio show.
- A look at coeliac disease and how its debilitating effects create an ongoing challenge for those with the condition, plus some handy gluten-free recipes.
- An interview with Australian chef Karen Martini on how she successfully balances her busy family life with her business ventures.
- 20 minutes to better running with HIIT Mum founder and fitness queen Colette McShane.
- Plus quick and easy meal ideas for mid-week meal success, Real Housewives of Melbourne’s Gina Liano on her new fragrance, the perils of lifestyle envy, and so much more.
House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.