The House of Wellness: Summer 2021
In the House of Wellness summer magazine, Nadia Bartel reveals how spending the past year connecting with her sons, health and spirituality has helped her feel stronger than ever.
The mother of two attributes breathwork lessons with helping curb her anxiety and deal with her emotions after her relationship ended in 2019.
“It’s just so incredible when you breathe, you let go of negative emotions and you think a lot clearer,” Nadia, 35, says. “It was the best thing I’ve ever done for me.”
The mother of two says the lessons, along with meditation, taking up running, working on her fashion label and spending extra time with her sons, helped her emerge from a difficult period in her life happy and refreshed.
“I think when things are hard and you have to juggle you actually realise how much you can do,” Nadia says.
Also in this edition:
- Discover how to set goals you can keep.
- How a life coach can help you make a fresh start.
- Use the lessons of last year to shape your child’s education in 2021.
- Osher Gunsberg shares his secrets for positive living
- Ways to help people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) find their purpose.
- Get some delicious weeknight dining inspiration.
- Discover why small getaways are the next big thing in travel this year.
For more including regular features on lifestyle, wellbeing, travel and gardening, pick up a copy of the latest House of Wellness magazine in Chemist Warehouse stores.