The House of Wellness: Spring 2016
For model and TV presenter, Jesinta Campbell, a healthy lifestyle is a year-round commitment and with her busy schedule it is little wonder.
In this edition, Jesinta talks to us about what an average day holds for her, how she gets runway ready and what she and fiancee, AFL superstar Lance Franklin, do for kicks.
This edition also features:
- An interview with Liam Hemsworth on how living in the fast lane of Hollywood hasn’t changed him a bit.
- The rise of dating app Tinder and how this one little app has transformed how people meet in the 21st
- The HIIT Mum’s latest health tips, food and fitness ideas to help you spring-clean your routine.
- Silvana Philippoussis on how motherhood has changed her life and the plans she and husband Mark have for the future.
- Plus Karen Martini’s perfect lunch, how to cope with anxiety, the teenagers who are making a difference in the world, and so much more.
House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.