The House of Wellness: Winter 2017
Since her role in Modern Family made her a household name, Sofia Vergara has become one of the most influential women on television, using her position to increase diversity and opportunities for all in the entertainment industry.
In our cover story, Sofia opens up about ageing in Hollywood, why she hates working out and her advice for embracing your own look and being confident at any age.
This edition also features:
- An interview with meteorologist Magdalena Roze on forging a new path after swapping the city for the sea and how she’s embracing a slower pace of life with her celebrity chef partner Darren Robertson.
- A look at the new laws around growing and manufacturing medical cannabis in Australia.
- The rise of social media influencers and how they are becoming big business in the digital media landscape.
- The women setting their sights on the 2018 Winter Olympics and their dreams for achieving Olympic gold.
- Plus an interview with Georgia Love on life after The Bachelorette, The HIIT Mum’s advice for maintaining fitness during winter, the latest in winter beauty trends, the Aussie athletes heading to this year’s Deaflympics and so much more.
The House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.