The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 1st November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- This year’s Movember campaign and the work the charity is doing to tackle mental health, suicide prevention, prostate and testicular cancers in men in Australia.
- The overall reduction in physical activity due to COVID-19 and the best exercises for people over 50.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Zac Seidler, Clinical Psychologist and Director of Mental Health Training at Movember
- Luke Hines, Personal Trainer, Author & House of Wellness TV co-host