The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 2nd December
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Decembeard and how this fuzz-inspired fundraising month is raising awareness for Australia’s second biggest cancer killer – bowel cancer – plus how to know when you need a colonoscopy.
- Sunscreen basics and why we need to get serious about sun protection as the weather heats up.
- Sally’s Sugar-Free Banana Bread recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Graham Newstead, Colorectal Surgeon and Director of Bowel Cancer Australia
- Professor Sanchia Aranda, CEO of Cancer Council Australia