The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 3rd February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Breakfast and whether the benefits of eating breakfast are just another diet myth.
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and how ovarian cancer remains one of the deadliest and most underfunded women’s cancers in Australia.
- Zoe’s Spirulina Pesto Scrambled Eggs recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Jane Hall, CEO at Ovarian Cancer Australia