The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 3rd September
This week, the team discusses women’s health, mental wellbeing tips and more. Listen to the full episode.
On this week’s The House of Wellness radio show:
- The team put the spotlight on Women’s Health Week, including the regular checkups every woman should be having, health in the workplace, common health issues for women and optimal nutrition. Plus, women aged 65 years or older are invited to take part in an important health research survey. Join our Women’s Health Week Instagram Live Q&A with Sarah Davidson and pharmacist Naomi Perri, starting 8pm on Monday, September 4 on The House of Wellness Instagram page.
- We offer expert tips on tackling muscle aches and soreness with natural alternatives.
- Former Bachelor and Beyond Blue ambassador Dr Matt Agnew reveals how fundraiser Big Blue Table is fighting the stigma of mental health and encouraging life-changing conversations – one meal at a time.
- The growing area of plant-based pain relief.
- Learn how to support muscle health with magnesium.
- Answers to listener questions including around vitamin use, the efficacy of magnesium and stomach pain.
- Jo Stanley, host
- Luke Hines, co-host
- Leah Bartolotta, pharmacist