The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 4th October
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How to manage digital eye strain and keep our eyes healthy amidst increased time spent on digital devices in 2020.
- The latest findings in breast cancer research and why the number of Australian women being diagnosed with breast cancer is set to increase to one-in-seven by 2030.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Mark Medownick, Ophthalmologist and Pioneer in Laser Eye Surgery
- Dr Chris Pettigrew, Director of Research Investment at National Breast Cancer Foundation