The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 5th June
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
- The link between the environment and your health as well as how to follow a sustainable lifestyle for both the planet and your own wellbeing.
- The use of herbs for medicinal purposes. This dates back to ancient times but is still relevant today.
- Bach Flower Remedies and how they can assist symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Laura Trotta, Environmental Engineer, Podcaster and Sustainability Educator
- Victor Tuballa, Naturopath