The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 5th July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How chronic lung and other respiratory conditions can affect our breathing, especially at this time of year as we spend more time indoors.
- Why Dry July is a good time to review and reduce our alcohol consumption.
- The benefits of using a spacer with an asthma inhaler or puffer.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Kerry Hancock, Chair of the Royal Australian College of GP’s Respiratory Medicine Specific Interest Network
- Dr Scott Courtney, Chief Scientific Officer – Medical Developments at Breath-a-Tech