The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 7th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How to keep our kidneys healthy as Kidney Health Week kicks off for another year.
- This year’s flu vaccine and the different strains and types of influenza vaccine that are available.
- How Australia’s most travelled woman Catriona Rowntree manages to stay well despite 22 years of international travel.
- Zoe’s Macadamia Crusted Salmon in Lettuce Cups recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Associate Professor Shilpa Jesudason, Clinical Directer at Kidney Health Australia
- Catriona Rowntree, TV presenter and Ambassador for Nature’s Way