The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 7th August
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
- How decluttering your home can improve your life and wellbeing.
- The best dental hygiene tips to keep your teeth, gums and mouths healthy.
- The warning signs and ways to prevent strokes, which affect one Australian every 19 minutes.
- How turmeric has been used for centuries to help relieve the aches and pains associated with ageing.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Peter Walsh, Decluttering Expert and Host of Space Invaders
- Dr Lisa Murphy, Executive Director of the Stroke Foundation