The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 9th December
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- New research that shows that regular visits to a GP may reduce the risk of hospitalisation and death following heart attack.
- Why heart attack deaths are more likely at Christmas and how to reduce the risk of a cardiac event during the silly season.
- Sally’s One Pot Pasta recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Josh Knight, Research Fellow at The University of Melbourne