The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 10th January
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The unsung heros of Australia – the children, parents, partners and friends who care for someone they love or someone close to them.
- The household items that pose the biggest poisoning threat and what to do if your child or grandchild swallows or inhales a poison, gets it on their skin or in their eyes.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Elliott, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Liz Callaghan, CEO at Carers Australia
- Genevieve Adamo, Poisons Specialist at NSW Poisons Information Centre