The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 10th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Endometriosis, a condition that for some women sees them bedridden for up to three days each month.
- The benefits of Kakadu Plum in skincare which is rich in Vitamin C.
- How to combat fatigue and increase energy levels.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Kate Tyson, Gynaecologist and Director of the Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth
- Elizabeth Barbalich, CEO and founder of Antipodes skincare