The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 13th March
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
Around one in five Aussies are impacted by sleep disturbance. Researchers from Southern Cross University are currently looking for volunteers to assist investigations into whether medicinal cannabis, or CBD, can support quality sleep.
- Practical solutions that can be put into practice right now to get a good night’s sleep.
- How to support cardiovascular, skin and nail health.
- Elise Elliott, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Janet Schloss, National Centre for Naturopathic Medicine
- Chris Bunney, Sleep Scientist at Home Sleep Clinic