The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 14th June
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The results of the first Australian cholesterol study conducted in a decade, which revealed that more than half of those at risk of cardiovascular disease were failing to adequately control their cholesterol levels.
- Men’s health and why the work of foundations like Gotcha4Life are so imperative in improving mental health outcomes in Australian men.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Elliott, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Tom Marwick, Cardiologist and Director at Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Melissa Webb, Site Manager at Comvita
- Gus Worland, Director and Founder at Gotcha4Life