The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 16th August
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How our frontline healthcare workers are coping during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Why chronic wounds are a significantly under-recognised public health issue in Australia – and what we can do to manage chronic wounds, especially in the elderly.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Isabelle Carr, Doctor and House of Wellness TV regular
- Dr Nikki Frescos, Chair at Wound Australia