The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 17th July
In this week’s episode the team discusses:
The physical and mental impacts of menopause and perimenopause.
- Reassurance that most customers will not be adversely affected by prescription medicine wholesale price rices.
How to keep skin hydrated throughout the seasons and making wise choices when it comes to buying cleansers and moisturisers.
The benefits of ubiquinol for a healthy heart and improving energy levels.
How to manage type 2 diabetes through diet.
- Elise Elliott, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Alison Brahe-Daddo, Author of Queen Menopause
- Mario Tascone, Director at Chemist Warehouse Retail
- Amy Lamproglou, Pharmacist