The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 18th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The new research out of Australian National University that could help the 4 million Aussies suffering from allergies, including asthma.
- Why omega-3 fatty acids, including DHAs, are so important for kids’ brain health.
- Elise Elliott, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Carola Vinuesa, Head of the Department of Pathogens and Immunity at Australian National University
- Frank Caruso, Founder at Caruso’s Natural Health