The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 18th October
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The incredible work the Melanoma Institute of Australia is doing to raise awareness of melanoma – one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer in Australia.
- The supermarket milk maze, what the different types of milks are and which are the best for our health.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Elise Elliott, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Associate Professor Robyn Saw, Surgical Oncologist at Melanoma Institute of Australia
- Matthew Browne, CEO at Melanoma Institute of Australia